The Myth: i have visited the campus for a tour before, and so I won’t need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: No matter if you’ve been to campus, it is helpful to visit as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
What a wonderful time of the year! Admitted students recently heard that they are component of the Trojan Family and today it really is time for students to make the important decision of where you can visit college. At USC, we have numerous programs for students to have one look that is last they make their choice.
Often times pupils may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April when they went on a tour their junior or senior 12 months. However, it can definitely be worth your time to visit campus within the context as a student that is admitted. Once you take a tour as a prospective student, you are coming to campus to think about using to USC. Is this a chance? Can I see myself right here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an student that is admitted an entirely different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and look that is close. Where would I be living? Who does be my classmates? Which professors will likely be teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You can sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day through your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting a populous town near you! We realize that traveling to campus may be logistically hard, but we should be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring acknowledge, and so I’m essentially waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a few of the learning pupils towards the autumn semester, springtime admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do it is done by us? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also have a very admission that is competitive at USC, and now we can never ever admit most of the wonderful students who affect USC. So spring admission we can admit more of the incredible students we would like at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than pupils admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as every other Trojan, and we want them at USC as just about any Trojan. Visiting USC in the spring enables you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease to the university change by taking classes at a local community college. It is possible to explore the global world through a study abroad system. You may also have a break through the grind and luxuriate in a months that are few of college!
When you haven’t done so already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You’ll find a lot of details about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to purchasing USC football period tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone else by June 1st with either a request spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering what the steps that are next be if you are admitted, this web site’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed that it says you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter. What this means is, in the event that you have the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to choose. You have actually two weeks to submit the deposit and form if you get the letter after June 1st</sup.
- Fill out the FAFSA and also the CSS profile ASAP, if you don’t already completed. We usually do not wish your ability to agree to USC become held up by school funding. The sooner we have royal vegas casino mobile these documents, the faster we can get you the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer students, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the higher the probabilities. You are able to submit your housing application before the dedication deposit. USC additionally has off-campus student housing, so don’t forget to check those options also.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an email with all the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your own most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, we’re constantly willing to help. So if you want anything, please just give us a call!